Financial ServicesAdvanced Financial Strategies offers a number of valuable services to help keep you happily retired:
|* Pre-Retirement Planning||* Income Maximization|
|* Post-Retirement Planning||* Growth Strategies|
|* IRA & 401(K) Rollovers||* Tax Planning|
|* Estate Planning||* Long Term Care Protection|
|* Life Insurance||* Probate|
|* IRA Legacy Planning||* Trusts|
|* Charitable Giving Strategies|
For more information or to schedule a complimentary appointment with Advanced Financial Services, please call Trae at (800) 696-3782 or CLICK HERE. Our three CPAs are permitted to give you tax and accounting advice. For legal advice, we can refer you to an appropriate attorney to address your specific situation.
DID YOU KNOW?
We can help you decide on allocations in your current 401(K)!
Whether your retirement is right around the corner or a few years down the road, these are very common questions. Advanced Financial Services has answered these questions for thousands of individuals – just like you. We will develop a plan to meet your needs, your desires and your situation. It’s never too early (or too late) to put a sound financial strategy in place. Two things can ruin your retirement:
- Not earning enough on your investments
- A significant investment loss
With so much at stake, isn’t your financial future worth this second opinion? At Advanced Financial Services? We believe you’ve worked far too hard not to enjoy this chapter of life to its fullest, and we encourage you to let us help you do just that!
Advanced Financial Services knows the IRS, custodian and administrator requirements to help ensure 100% of your money is working for you. For over 20 years, we have handled rollovers from many different locations including:
* Local and national banks and credit unions
* Brokerages such as Edward Jones, Merrill Lynch and Smith Barney
* Online brokers such as Fidelity, TD Ameritrade and E-Trade
* Mutual funds such as Fidelity, Vanguard and PIMCO
* Employers such as DuPont, Exxon, Valero, Motiva and AT&T
*Utility companies, schools, local and federal government, etc.
* And many, many others
A significant investment loss can also have a devastating impact on the amount of income you receive over the course of your lifetime. A properly-structured retirement portfolio, on the other hand, uses proven financial principles to:
- Account for and hedge against the ups and downs of the stock market
- Generate guaranteed retirement income you absolutely cannot outlive*
- Can I make more without increasing my risk?
- Can I take less risk without decreasing my earnings?
- What is the best possible allocation strategy given my goals?
- Is this particular investment really right for me?
- How can I still benefit in today’s volatile market?
- Determining where your assets should go after you die
- Making sure those beneficiaries receive as much as possible with as little effort as possible
Our Guide"Your Retirement Income Planning Checklist"
Fill out my online form.